Maryam was called to the Bar in British Columbia in 2020 and practices in the area of civil litigation, with a focus on insurance defence.
Maryam completed her law degree in 2019 from the University of New Brunswick and has a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and History from the University of the Fraser Valley. While studying law, Maryam was a volunteer with the Fredericton Legal Aid Clinic and an intern at the Office of the Child Youth Advocate of New Brunswick. After law school, she completed her articles in a multi-service law firm.
Outside of work, Maryam enjoys painting, cycling and travelling.
- Bachelor of Arts, University of the Fraser Valley, 2016
- Juris Doctor, University of New Brunswick, 2019
- Admitted to the Law Society of British Columbia, 2020
- Insurance Defence
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Professional Errors and Omissions
- The Law Society of British Columbia
- Canadian Bar Association
- Vancouver Bar Association