Mark has a personal services practice, providing sophisticated legal advice to individuals and small businesses. Mark has extensive experience in a wide range of transactions and contexts. He focuses on Wills and Estates, Real Estate, Business, and Corporate Commercial Law.
Mark’s Wills and Estates practice ranges from simple wills and powers of attorney to complex corporate reorganizations, trusts, and estate administration. Mark is a frequent lecturer about wills and estate planning.
Mark regularly advises clients on incorporating new companies, buying and selling businesses, and preparing commercial agreements and leases.
Mark has a vibrant real estate practice, assisting clients purchasing, selling and mortgaging residential and commercial properties.
A Vancouver native, Mark lives in East Vancouver with his wife, son, and two rowdy dogs. He enjoys spending time skiing, dirt biking and wakesurfing on sunny days, and going to indie rock shows on rainy evenings.
– Juris Doctorate, University of Victoria, 2002
– Admitted to The Law Society of British Columbia, 2003
– Will and Trusts
– Estate and Succession Planning
– Probate and Estate Administration
– Incorporations and Corporate Reorganizations
– Commercial Transactions
– Residential and Commercial Real Estate Law
– Canadian Bar Association (CBA)
– CBA Real Estate, Wills and Estates, Business Law, and General Practice subsections