Yulia spend 11 years living between Shanghai, Beijing and Hong Kong working for international logistics companies.
In 2016 Yulia moved with her family to Vancouver and challenged herself to become a lawyer. Yulia successfully obtained a Master of Laws at the University of British Columbia in 2018.
– Doctor of Law – JD (Civil Law), Moscow State Linguistic University, 2005
– Bachelor of Business Administration, Shanghai University of Finance and Economics, 2009
– Master of Laws (Common Law), University of British Columbia, 2018
– Admitted to the Law Society of British Columbia, 2020
– Insurance Litigation
– Personal Injury Litigation
– Law Society of British Columbia
– Trial Lawyers Association of British Columbia