WHC is looking for an experienced real estate conveyancer to join our busy team. Our growing real estate practice handles a variety of residential, commercial and loan transactions.
The main responsibilities of this role include managing the tail end of files, including the final due diligence and reporting, in addition to providing support to our busy team of paralegals.
This role has the opportunity for part time hours and a flexible work schedule . The ideal candidate will have experience in completing files from start to finish but is looking for a better work life balance and flexible deadlines.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Final reporting and final due diligence
- Obtaining applicable searches
- Reviewing files and preparing them for closure
- Providing additional support to paralegals which may include, preparing security documents, generating documents through E-Conveyance, receipting and reviewing executed security documents, attending to registrations in the Land Title Office
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years’ of work experience as a conveyancer
- Experience in residential, commercial real estate or lending transactions
- Experience with real estate or lending transaction reporting and due diligence processes
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work well with both lawyers and staff in a team oriented environment
- Strong communication and technology skills
Apply by completing the form below or by emailing your resume and cover letter to our Human Resources Coordinator, Amy Sobels at firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all candidates for their interest, only those offered an interview will be contacted. All applicants will be kept in confidence.