WHC is looking for an experienced real estate conveyancer/real estate clerk to join our busy team. Our growing real estate practice handles a variety of transactions, including both residential, and commercial.
The main responsibilities of this role include managing the tail end of real estate transactions, including the final due diligence and reporting, in addition to providing support to our busy team of paralegals on large transactions.
This role is an opportunity for a junior conveyancer to learn and grow under the mentorship of our very experienced team. We also welcome applications from more experienced conveyancers who are looking for a better work life balance and less stressful turn-around times. Ideally, we need an individual who can hit the ground running.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Final reporting and final due diligence
- Obtaining applicable searches
- Reviewing files and preparing them for closure
- Providing additional support to paralegals which may include, preparing security documents, generating documents through E-Conveyance, receipting and reviewing executed security documents, attending to registrations in the Land Title Office
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years’ of work experience as a conveyancer
- Experience with real estate transaction reporting and due diligence processes
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work well with both lawyers and staff in a team oriented environment
- Strong communication and technology skills
- Ability to work under pressure within a busy conveyancing department
Apply by completing the form below or by emailing your resume and cover letter to our Human Resources Coordinator, Amy Sobels at email@example.com
We thank all candidates for their interest, only those offered an interview will be contacted. All applicants will be kept in confidence.