A founding partner of Webster, Hudson & Coombe, Allan has been a leader in business law for 30 years. A graduate of UBC Law School, his expertise in real estate law and commercial transactions and his focus of practice on banking law, leasing, real estate development and commercial real estate lending are invaluable to the firm. Allan is a member of the Vancouver and Canadian Bar Associations, as well as the Law Society of British Columbia. A Metro Vancouver native, Allan relaxes during his downtime by playing racquetball and spending time with his family.
Allan has been selected by his peers to be included in the Best Lawyers in Canada publication in the field of Real Estate Law 2019.
Faculty of Commerce, University of British Columbia, 1972-1976
Bachelor of Laws, University of British Columbia, 1978
Admitted to The Law Society of British Columbia, 1979
– Real Estate Law
– Secured Transactions
– Banking Law
– Commercial and Residential Real Estate Development
– Commercial Finance
– Member of Editorial Board and Contributing Author: CLE Mortgages Practice Manual
– Author of Chapter on Construction Financing: CLE Publication on Real Estate Financing
– Canadian Bar Association
– The Law Society of British Columbia
– Vancouver Bar Association