Danine practices primarily in the areas of Insurance Law and Personal Injury Law. Educated at Simon Fraser University and a graduate of UBC Law School, she was admitted to the Law Society of British Columbia in 1991. She is a member of the Canadian and Vancouver Bar Associations, the Canadian Defence Lawyers Association and served in the past as an elected member of the Vancouver Bar Association Executive Committee.
Danine was born and raised in Metro Vancouver and enjoys spending time with her family, playing tennis and skiing. She also volunteers as a Mentor through the CBA’s Women’s Lawyers Forum.
- Bachelor of Arts, Simon Fraser University, 1987
- Bachelor of Laws, University of British Columbia, 1990
- Admitted to The Law Society of British Columbia, 1991
- Insurance Law
- Personal Injury Law
- Professional Errors and Omissions
- Civil Litigation
- Canadian Bar Association
- Vancouver Bar Association and former elected member of the Executive Committee
- Canadian Defence Lawyers Association
- Insurance Law and Civil Litigation Section and Women Lawyers Forum of the Canadian Bar Association of BC